In case your external calendar tool does not show you all the content you need, check out the following options.
Your company may have restricted individual functions, such as the release of data to external services, in the organization settings. An admin of your organization can certainly help you with this!
Personal filter settings
When customizing your calendar view, you might have hidden something that is actually relevant for you. Check your filter settings, maybe you will find a mistake.
Settings of your external calendar
Based on the calendar tool you are using, the frequency of synchronization of your external calendar with your stackfield calendar varies. Therefore, it is possible that required content only appears after a few minutes, hours or days. Click here to learn how often Apple, Google and Outlook update their calendars.
Which elements are exported from Stackfield?
To determine which elements are exported from Stackfield in the first place, perform the following steps:
- Copy the link generated for your calendar subscription.
- Paste it into the browser search bar and press Enter.
- Afterwards, a file should appear in the lower left corner of the browser window. Save it or display it within a folder by right-clicking it.
- Open the file by right-clicking it and selecting "Open with" and "Editor".
- Now, you can tell which elements of your view are being exported.
You need further assistance with one of the above mentioned aspects or you have another problem? Our Support is happy to help you via chat, phone and email.
By preparing the following information, you will help our support team to assist you as quickly and easily as possible:
- Which external calendar do you use?
- What kind of problem are we talking about? How does this problem occur? (Error message, not visible,..)
- When did this problem occur?